1. A parent must be Bible-believing Christians who declare that they have accepted and continue to acknowledge Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord (John 3:3; 2 Cor. 5:17), and who are open to the Biblical use of the gifts of the Spirit (an exception may be made when only one parent is a Christian, provided the non-believing spouse agrees not to oppose the Biblical teaching of the school nor undermine the spiritual development of the student)
2. The parents must agree in writing with the Statement of Faith and the Statement of Parent/Guardian
3. Parents must be living a Biblically moral life which reject, among other things, homosexuality and lesbianism (Romans 2:26-32) and sexual activity outside of marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18-20), and which accepts marriage as a legally sanctioned union between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:21-24; Matthew 19:4-6; mark 10:6-9)
4. The parents will meet with the preschool director.
5. Applications will be processed in order of date of receipt of application and registration fee.
*During re-enrollment, students of school families have priority over students of prospective families.
*When teachers and staff at CCS apply for admission of their first child, they will be considered to be a school family so as to have priority accorded a school family.
Parents may enroll their children by completing the following:
1. Statement of Faith
2. Meeting with the Director (if requested)
3. The Family Application form. For each student enrolled, this form must be completed in full.
4. Payment of Enrollment Fee as listed on the tuition sheet.
There is a $30.00 enrollment fee for students attending preschool only. There is a $35.00 enrollment fee for students who will also be utilizing our childcare services. This is to be paid along with the application for enrollment. Applications cannot be processed if the enrollment fee is not paid.