- All full time CCS students are eligible to participate in extra curriculars
- Full time home schooled students registered through CCS may be eligible to participate in extra curriculars. Please talk with Jeff Bonkoski for more information.
- Part time CCS high school students may participate in extra curriculars if they are home schooled for the remainder of the day
- Students taking PSEO courses may be eligible to participate in extra-curricular activities. Please talk with Jeff Bonkoski for more information.
Any players riding with volunteer drivers must have a release form on file in the CCS office. Please fill out the CCS Transportation Release Form
Any parents willing to driver players to or from games must have a completed form on file in the CCS Office. Please fill out the CCS Volunteer Driver Form
The following forms must be submitted prior to any participation. Online forms can be submitted by clicking the links below.
- Home School Student Covenant (7-12th grade student-athletes required at time of initial application)
- Emergency Contact and Insurance (required annually)
- Current Sports Qualifying Physical on file (7th grade and older - good for 3 years)
- Permission to Participate with accompanied enrollment fee (required per sport- see right side of page for individual links)
Click on the links below for the "Permission to Participate" form to fill out and submit online
Click on the links below to print